? servers

? players online

Bullshit on TTT

• Content Count:  3380

I honestly have a hard time believing you have played TTT since it came out and that you know all the rules that every TTT server MUST abide by. I guess its hard to believe you since you also claim your 18 and like to get drunk, laid, shot at and high, as you claim you do. http://steam-gamers.net/forum/member.php?u=6842

Well no I guess thats not true, I know I'd definitely shoot you.

• Content Count:  2095

u missed key things buddy. i didnt say that wasnt okay. i said its not okay for instense if someone is in a shed doing whatever. he cant just say randomly whoevers in a shed dies. you just cant do that. and its not the servers rules its the people making them up.

I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY, PALL

• Content Count:  337

its funny how you guys are not even reading what i first wrote or u wouldnt be posting half the stuff u uys have been. because what poka said is just a different version of what i said. yet u all agree with him and assume im wrong.

• Content Count:  2596

its funny how you guys are not even reading what i first wrote or u wouldnt be posting half the stuff u uys have been. because what poka said is just a different version of what i said. yet u all agree with him and assume im wrong.

Its kind of like the boy who cried wolf story, you have been so retarded so frequently when ever anyone see's a post by you the automatically regard it as fucking retarded.... but than again it usually is.

• Content Count:  2417

What were you saying?

• Content Count:  589

I destroyed your post, you failed to comment about my post, so your thread went /thread.

Reply to Thread