? servers

? players online

For all you TTT players

• Content Count:  6466

I'd like to see more slots, the thing is constantly full, not a large increase but maybe to about 24 or so.

As for everyone wanting Traitor weapons, I would like to see weapons that give significant difference between normal guns.

Like the detective's new gun, it disorients and that's awesome, the rocket launcher pushes people, awesome, knife is instant kill, awesome, the silenced usp...is a quiet pistol, it's stupid, I never use it cause it doesn't do much more damage or anything, it's just another pistol.

More unique detective items would be nice, all I see used are radar/health/gun. Traitors are pretty well set as it is minus the pistol and adding another unique weapon.

We don't want to make the game completely unfair to the point that if you aren't a traitor or detective you don't stand a chance.

• Content Count:  1078

If its possible, I'd like to see a random number of traitors(maybe detectives too). It'd either put strain on the traitors or the innocents, and would provide a relatively nice x factor for the game. As is, you pretty much are just tallying up traitors when the round starts. You know exactly how many there are, which is a bit unrealistic and brings down the gameplay a bit.

• Content Count:  1330

I'd like to see more slots, the thing is constantly full, not a large increase but maybe to about 24 or so.

As for everyone wanting Traitor weapons, I would like to see weapons that give significant difference between normal guns.

Like the detective's new gun, it disorients and that's awesome, the rocket launcher pushes people, awesome, knife is instant kill, awesome, the silenced usp...is a quiet pistol, it's stupid, I never use it cause it doesn't do much more damage or anything, it's just another pistol.

More unique detective items would be nice, all I see used are radar/health/gun. Traitors are pretty well set as it is minus the pistol and adding another unique weapon.

We don't want to make the game completely unfair to the point that if you aren't a traitor or detective you don't stand a chance.

everything except the silenced pistol part. i use it almost everytime im traitor, yes it is just a normal pistol really but i always get innocents to kill each other because they think its a scout. its more for like MGS style and not just sit there and shoot 1 vs 1 ya know?. but yeah thats my input. and i also like the above post's Idea

• Content Count:  133

im fine with everything except maybe the map cycle cuz it felt like playing the same 4 or 5 maps over and over again, but u said that was fixed so im good :)

• Content Count:  368

I like the random number traitor thing that was mentioned.

But I think the maps are just fine unless you can find more objective based maps.

Also Spartan is a traitor kill him on sight :heh:

• Content Count:  6466

Random traitor thing would have to be random between amount of players.

An example is: We currently get 5 traitors in a full server, perhaps with a random number it would be more like random between 4-7 traitors rather than the possibility of 9 or some stupid number.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  368

Random traitor thing would have to be random between amount of players.

An example is: We currently get 5 traitors in a full server, perhaps with a random number it would be more like random between 4-7 traitors rather than the possibility of 9 or some stupid number.

yeah thats what i was thinking when i posted, guess i should have been more specific

but if it could work out the way I think it would, it should be pretty interesting to say the least

Reply to Thread