? servers

? players online

QQ'ers at the highest point!

• Content Count:  1552

They removed Lua, so that hackers alike cannot anymore have fun with the game. For this statement, you will tell me that "Hackers are Bad." Not all hackers are bad! Most hackers simply want to have fun writing scripts and using them. Who is Valve to take that right away from them?

derp

Edit:

LOL'D

2moe07m.png

• Like 1
Edited by Dirty Sanchez

• Content Count:  6466

Shit is stupid. They want to remove it after it's been out for 7 hours. Valve is bound to fix things like it always does. Give it a week, if it's still shitty, THEN petition to remove it.

People cry like this over any change. Can't be bothered to notice that Valve has given us a bunch of shit other than just achievements and revenge system. They increased hit registry as well as fixed netcode, they also have released new cvar's and adjustments for maps for map makers. Hell they even bothered to make ladders easier to climb.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2390

I would gladly take not being able to climb a ladder as easily over lagging like shit and having a retarded achievement for jumping a number of time -.-.

Achievements are always fun.

Also update has been out for less than a day, no one has discovered all the changes yet. I think people just need to step back and chill the fuck out for a bit.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

They removed Lua, so that hackers alike cannot anymore have fun with the game. For this statement, you will tell me that "Hackers are Bad." Not all hackers are bad! Most hackers simply want to have fun writing scripts and using them. Who is Valve to take that right away from them?

Uhh...the people who made the game.

herp

Reply to Thread