? servers

? players online

BRING BACK THE OLD CSS!! SIGN THE PETITION!!

• Content Count:  920

After playing for roughly 1 hour, I did not find anything that altered the previous gameplay at all, i went 49 -11 on a Dust2 server.

The rates however, are completely messed up for me. I had some very annoying fps lag while running a solid 70-100 fps during the game.

• Content Count:  2167

You do realize that all your mods will be back within the week right?

And the only reason I'm saying all that is because I've dealt with updates for many Steam games, and EVERY time on the first day everyone complains at everything, and the week after that when all the small bugs have been fixed and everyone realizes that the update improved the game. The complaints suddenly stop.

It's going to be like the Steam UI all over again. First week is full of bitching, then the next week it's all love. :embarrest:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6804

You do realize that all your mods will be back within the week right?

Not from what ive seen. Map's on the minigames server are currently fucked. Literally, half of the maps do not function correctly.

Few bugs after playing 2 maps;

Mg_Pauls_Multigames_v2
-----------------------

- Weapons (OnPickUp) - Commands dont work on weapons when using outputs with them. (causes sliderace, bunny hop, climb and race to not function)

Mg_Hellz_Multigames_fix
-----------------------

- Starting spinning blocks @ spawn kill you.
- Laser room - Flashlight on removes the walls.
- Laser room - Lasers dont kill you.

• Content Count:  1405

Tbh i really think it'd be a good idea if valve gave you a CHOICE to use the new version, or the old.

Valve is just doing this for $$, The update doesn't help us one bit.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3697

Not from what ive seen. Map's on the minigames server are currently fucked. Literally, half of the maps do not function correctly.

Mg_Pauls_Multigames_v2
-----------------------

- Weapons (OnPickUp) - Commands dont work on weapons when using outputs with them. (causes sliderace, bunny hop, climb and race to not function)

Mg_Hellz_Multigames_fix
-----------------------

Are the servers up and running on the new version now?

• Content Count:  1755

Only 2000 people signed that when millions of people are updating.....Hmmmmm idk...

Just wait to see what happens.....this is worse when Halo Reach Beta came out and everyone bitched about how they should keep it the same as Halo 3. Just go on about your day and adapt. Filling the forums with threads like this does nothing.

• Content Count:  2167

Mg_Pauls_Multigames_v2
-----------------------

Mg_Hellz_Multigames_fix
-----------------------

rawr

• Content Count:  2206

Only 2000 people signed that when millions of people are updating.....Hmmmmm idk...

Just wait to see what happens.....this is worse when Halo Reach Beta came out and everyone bitched about how they should keep it the same as Halo 3. Just go on about your day and adapt. Filling the forums with threads like this does nothing.

Wait, coming out with a new game? And you want to it be the same as the previous? lol This is an update not an invention of high technology.

Reply to Thread