? servers

? players online

Goodbye

• Content Count:  4685

Oh i think you got it wrong, I don't talk shit about anyone in TNS. Just you. Your a douche bag, that's all i think. Now if you get sand in your vagina because of that so be it. Go cry to mama some more.

Now have a good day :wave:

:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol: :rlol:

• Content Count:  11501

Oh i think you got it wrong, I don't talk shit about anyone from SG in TNS. Just you. Your a douche bag, that's all i think. Now if you get sand in your vagina because of that so be it. Go cry to mama some more.

Cry some more? Why would I cry? I got, like what, 3 or 4 of you faggots perm banned from here? I don't understand where you think I'm upset in any way, shape, or form. Also, you may not want to bring mothers involved Dante, especially considering how "close" you are to your mother dear.

• Content Count:  2596

Oh i think you got it wrong, I don't talk shit about anyone from SG in TNS. Just you. Your a douche bag, that's all i think. Now if you get sand in your vagina because of that so be it. Go cry to mama some more.

*You're

• Content Count:  2417

IIIIIIIIIIIIII JUST WANNA FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Content Count:  3736

Also, you may not want to bring mothers involved Dante, especially considering how "close" you are to your mother dear.

Could you elaborate on this statement?.. Im interested..

and lol at his app!

Does TNS have a GG server?? I kid I kid..

And sandy vajayjay sounds painful btw... sorry bad picture running trough my mind!

• Content Count:  3341

Cry some more? Why would I cry? I got, like what, 3 or 4 of you faggots perm banned from here? I don't understand where you think I'm upset in any way, shape, or form. Also, you may not want to bring mothers involved Dante, especially considering how "close" you are to your mother dear.

OH SHI-

• Content Count:  1590

H6xCtNZMAnU

OT: Cya micro.

Reply to Thread