? servers

? players online

Information Thread

• Content Count:  2095

Post informative pictures,facts, ext.

Too many to individually link so here's my album of all of them.

http://s926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/lolumadgui/Infothread/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T418GG6I

28mb folder

57 pictures

On massive pictures use your scroll to zoom in/out to see better, generally the quality improves on most of them when zoomed in further, on others it wont

Edited by SoulKeeper

I don't get it, you want random facts in a image format?

I actually have a picture which explains how to produce and store antimatter with a very small cost but im to lazy to upload.

It's a share your information thread, I just gave a link to a shitload of how to's and shit I already had. It can be text, video or an image- use whatever you have that you want to share.

• Content Count:  1079

Ok, so, not only do I get to +1, but I also get to post random stuff?

1344910-1172156_1067629_cool_story_bro_super_super_super.gif

[YOUTUBE]cL9Wu2kWwSY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1BX-lfK5JLI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Y9KT4M7kiSw[/YOUTUBE]

Must I go on?

• Like 1

Ok, so, not only do I get to +1, but I also get to post random stuff?

[stupid videos]

Must I go on?

The point is to post interesting stuff that people care about and would like to know, not just "lol hear is documentary i find in 1 second +1 ^___^"

• Content Count:  1079

Momentrary pause in thread, with temporary flamewar replacing. Please go to page three.

Post informative pictures,facts, ext.

Hey now, what's going on here? Stupid videos? What the fuck are you talking about, yo?

You asked for informative facts, etc. I offered three videos: fun, informative facts about human society; the introduction of a movie that talks about life in the universe which we live in (y'know, things that matter outside of our little lives in society); and about a/the fourth dimension, which is again about the actual universe around us.

Those videos are, by definition, informative. If you disagree, then they go under the "et cetera" category.

Not my fault that you didn't further clarify.

Oh, and by the way, what if I care about the fourth dimension? What if I care about the universe? What if others are interested, huh? Don't tell me my stuff is useless just because YOU aren't interested.

Sheesh, the thanks that I get for adding content to this thread.

/endtoungeincheekreply

Edited by Chêvouÿx

• Content Count:  8756

The point is to post interesting stuff that people care about and would like to know, not just "lol hear is documentary i find in 1 second +1 ^___^"

Uhm, they aren't stupid videos. The first one is facts that have to do with things that you and I do on a daily basis, like education, internet usage, and the like. The second video travels outwardly across the universe, as far away as possible, and it also goes inwardly exploring atoms, nuclei, and smaller pieces of matter. Lastly, the 4th dimension video is an explanation by one of the greatest minds to have ever lived, in my opinion, which explains the "fourth dimension".

If you actually took the time to watch them, or rather, give a shit, you might have commented otherwise. You said this thread was about useful information, and these videos are a PRIME example.

wall of text in an attempt to defend avro

more words

It's sad /b/, recently trolled by an 11 year old attention whore can comprehend an information thread and contribute to one accordingly while SG cannot.

34514b5b4b8f83919.gif

• Like 2

Reply to Thread