? servers

? players online

worst night drinking stories.

• Content Count:  1406

i want to hear your best drunken stories. the most drunk you have ever gotten or just the stupidest thing you have ever done drunk.

here is mine:

i was challenged to a shot for shot with my buddy Wolf (no one knows why he is called wolf so dont ask) so we did jager shots. we used a double shot glass because it was all we had at the time. things started off good, we were trying to see how full se could get the glass before drinking it and getting hammered. i remember takein shot 13 (26 reg shots) and then the rest is blank. i woke up to a 1/3 of jager left (out of 750 ML between just use 2) and was told i did 15 (30 single shots) shots before i passed out. had a hangover the entire next day. just the smell of that shit makes me sick. never hurled either :d was messed up though lol.

• Content Count:  11501

Not so much the worst, but the most memorable for me:

I used to live with my mom like 5 years ago, and she could give a shit about anything I did because she was a vicodin addict / alcoholic. So she had bought me and my cousin a bottle of Disaronno (I was 12, and he was 14) for us to "sip". I lived out in the country, so we could climb onto my roof and chill / drink without anybody noticing. Anyways, we told my mom we were just going to sip it, but winded up killing the whole bottle. I didn't notice anything until I stood up and almost fell off of my roof.

It was in the summer, so it was really hot out. I decided to walk over to this little overhang thing we had that was about 4 ft from the pool. I looked at my cousin and yelled "CANNONBALL!" and did a face plant right into the water (it was difficult to get into cannonball mode that quick lol). So when I resurfaced, I stood in the shallow end while yelling I couldn't swim (but I was still swimming). My cousin jumped in after me and tried to "save" me, but started yelling he couldn't swim, either. Eventually my mom came out and was fucking PISSED. She tried to grab us, but we just ran away from her. I don't remember what happened after that, but apparently I threw up several times.

yay for parents not caring about their children.

• Content Count:  5086

i want to hear your best drunken stories. the most drunk you have ever gotten or just the stupidest thing you have ever done drunk.

here is mine:

i was challenged to a shot for shot with my buddy Wolf (no one knows why he is called wolf so dont ask) so we did jager shots. we used a double shot glass because it was all we had at the time. things started off good, we were trying to see how full se could get the glass before drinking it and getting hammered. i remember takein shot 13 (26 reg shots) and then the rest is blank. i woke up to a 1/3 of jager left (out of 750 ML between just use 2) and was told i did 15 (30 single shots) shots before i passed out. had a hangover the entire next day. just the smell of that shit makes me sick. never hurled either :d was messed up though lol.

Stopped reading after that especially with all your wolf stuff.

• Content Count:  8383

I guess I got one;

Was my buddies bday, so he got some everclear and pepsi for chaser. Well we started the whole shot for shot shit while taking breaks to smoke a bowl here and there. 2 of my buddies who were drinking with me ended up throwing up first which meant I won. Well I had a dorito bag in which I threw up in. After declaring myself the last man standing they then wanted me to chug the rest of the bottle, I already had 10 shots of everclear at this point and the chaser was done with 5 shots ago. So me being a dumb drunk said "Hell yeah" and chugged what was 3 shots left of everclear. After doing so I ran outside and threw up about 2 times. They then though I had poison so they wouldnt let me pass out and then started to make me walk with then around our neighborhood. About 5 blocks I just said fuck it and collasped and they then had to drag me back. Lesson of the story is my friends were idiots. lol

I left out the embarassing drunk parts for my own sake. :p

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  3380

me and my buddies had a chill spot, this room above my friends garage. So we had about 4-5 of us up there, and my friend had just come back from some trip where he had bought a Das Boot (See: Beerfest) but the friend who bought/owned the boot wasnt up there with us, but we had his boot and, 4-5 cases of busch/millers. So we were passing it around, trying to avoid the boots bubble thing and what not, and a friend of mine who had smoked 2-3 bowls by himself and had just done a boot and a half by himself decided to try and stand up. He got up in a crouched position, stood there for almost a minute, and then sat down, missing his chair and landing on the, you guessed it, brand fucking new BOOT. We all just kind of sat there while he realized what just happened. Some how, he didnt have any glass shards in his ass, but sadly that was the end of the glorious Das Boot. :(

I have good weed stories too, but that seems to be another tale for another thread.

• Content Count:  1058

So, me and one of my friend decided to make the Centurion challenge, which consists of drinking a shot of beer at each minute, for 100 minutes. ( This can look easy, but trust me, it's fucking hard at the end.) We had a 18 pack of Molson Dry (5,2% if im correct), and we fucking killed it. I went all the way to 118 and then i quitted cause i wanted to drink my last beer freely, and because i was phocken wasted, and my friend reached 124, before passing out. The next morning was painful.

The next step is the Spartan challenge..........300 shots. (Not possible for me)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1563

Lol I usually have a montly poker night with friends. About two months ago, we were sitting outside and then everyone had to take a pee so we peed on the neigbour's roof. I went last but I was soo drunk when I was peeing I fell forward and I fell into everyone's piss. Also, a bit later when we locked the door to access the roof, someone had to bark (not me) and he was trying to open the door and saying drunk things. Altho there was a sink 2 meters away from him, but he barked on the floor.

• Content Count:  490

I guess I have one as well:

Alright, so one night when I was like 15 my step-dad brought home some vodka.. really strong shit; had a really huge kick to it as well, although, I'm unsure what kind it was. Anyway, I ask him if I could have some, and he says, "yea, have only a little." Now at first I had a little bit, but I couldn't contain myself from taking more.. So I sneaked some more drinks.. Eventually drank 2/3 of that huge bottle.. Okay, so my mom comes in.. and says, "Hey, they dishes need to be done. Do you mind doing them?" And of course, the nice kid I was, I did them.. then all of sudden right smack in the middle of doing the dishes... all of that vodka hit me.. I remember fumbling around.. being a little rough with the dishes.. man I was trying to not let my mom or step-dad find out I was drunk, but I couldn't because of the banging. Then my mom comes out saying "are you okay," and I'm obviously like yeah, just a little dizzy.. then I just dropped what I was doing.. and told her I'm gonna go lay down on the couch.. Then the rest is blank.. Apparently, I threw up everywhere.. quite a few times.. and so I heard my mom wanted to send me to the hospital because she didn't know wtf was wrong. Next morning... the unexpected happens.. I expect to be in HUGE trouble, but instead my mom doesn't do ANYTHING to me.. she feels that the hangover was good enough punishment; punishment enough for me to believe that's a lesson learned. But lucky for me, I had no hangover!! oddly :p

Edited by Moop the communist

• Content Count:  763

I went with a friend to a soccer match ... but it was crap so we ended up in the pub at the stadium ... We had bought about 20 tickets for a beer each ... we figured we'd keep most for other matches ... we did not

the match ended and it got too crowded in the pub so we drunk up our last beers & went home ... halfway going home a friend called & told us he organised a homeparty & we were invited ... if we'd bring some beer.

We went to a nightshop bought some beer, had a hell of a funny road going to that guy's house ... once we arrived there we continued drinking ... no idea how much i drunk in total but eventually i ended up crashing in the sofa ...

my friends decided it was PRANKTIME ... so they offered me some 'fanta' i was too drunk to give a shit so i just took the glass & drunk it all at once ... it wasn't fanta but absynthe ...

Shit went wrong then and i decided to go home ... but first i had to take a piss ... i was drunk & stupid so i decided to piss against the house of the neighbours ... well actually at their window ... suddenly a faced appeared & i nearly pissed myself ...

Then i tryed to get on my bike ... missed it 6 times ... then got on it but drove straight against a wall ... eventually i got to the road & was off ...

some mate decided to guide me a little because he figured i wouldn't find my way in that state ... he guided me to a round-point ... drove around it bout 5 times without me noticing & then told me what way & said gbye ... when he looked back to see how i was doing he only saw 2 feets sticking in the air ...

I managed to get home (normally it takes me 15 minutes ... then it took me 2 hours)

I opened the doors & my parents were already awake ... i said hi & collapsed ... they were so kind to carry me to my bed :thumb:

i asked the guy i went to the soccer with how much i must've drunk that day ... after some counting ... 20 beers at soccer + 12 beers at homeparty + 1/4 of whisky + 3 Karmeliet + 10cl of absynthe

ps.

I threw up everywhere

I had no hangover!! oddly :p

if u throw up everything u drink u usually don't have a hangover ...

Edited by Exacto-Be

Reply to Thread