? servers

? players online

Stuff you can't believe you just figured out

• Content Count:  464

Ok SG, admit it. Deep down inside every single one of us has had a moment where we go "WOW! Why didn't I notice that sooner?" I'll give you two of mine:

1: I just figured out that in the movie "Accepted" the school they make up is called "South Harmon Institute of Technology", i just today had someone point out to me it was an anagram of "shit"...kinda random but oh well.

2: A while back i bought a pack of E.L.Fudge cookies. Now, I had seen those particular cookies several hundred times and never made the connection. But this time it just hit me like a ton of bricks. "Hey! That says "ELF! I never noticed that before!" I realize I make myself look like a dumbass, but it's funny. What are some of the things you can't believe you just figured out?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

I have these moments on movies I watched as a kid, and if I watch em now as a adult I have "wtf was that" moments that I didnt notice when I was younger.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6466

That SG can be bought

/low 'ooohhhh's' and one random 'ouch!' from the audience can be heard, followed by a 'ZING' and a farmer talking about pillows

• Like 8

• Content Count:  674

That they make a BF: BAd Company 2 Vietnam, I played all Vietnam Shooter games you can imagine, my favorite Vietcong and BF Vietnam. I never played games like Bad Company 1 and 2 because I missed airplanes. Battlefield 2 is awesome cant wait for Battlefield 3.

Vietnam is the best Era there was...

USA USA USA USA USA

• Content Count:  3736

Well on the airfield I work at there is plane belonging to a company called Cheney Brothers Incorporations, its registered N764CB ..its been there for years.

The other day I was helping my friend put it in the hangar and I was like "HAY CHARLIE BRAVO LIKE CHENEY BROTHERS" ... and my friend just shook his head in disappointment!:rolleyes:

Reply to Thread