? servers

? players online

Stuff you can't believe you just figured out

• Content Count:  464

When i first heard this my dreams were SHATTERED, i always thought blue was trying to get all up in magenta's grill if you know what im saying now i come to find out that magenta was the guys. WORLD = SHATTERED

i'm dead inside.

• Content Count:  1120

1: I just figured out that in the movie "Accepted" the school they make up is called "South Harmon Institute of Technology", i just today had someone point out to me it was an anagram of "shit"...kinda random but oh well.

Really? The fat guy said it directly after they mentioned the name of the college.

Anyways...

For a number of years as a small kid, we use to go to this shop that was somewhat of a candy store/soda bar. The "bartender" always gave me something called a Yellow River.

Mountain dew happened to be my favorite drink then, but still, it blew my mind once I figured out what a Yellow River really was. He eventually closed his store that year, and I suspect that was the reason for finally breaking the chain after so long.

• Content Count:  711

I just figured out that in the movie "Accepted" the school they make up is called "South Harmon Institute of Technology", i just today had someone point out to me it was an anagram of "shit"...kinda random but oh well.

How did you not realize that? They even told you, their mascot was the "Shit Sandwich"!

• Content Count:  464

Really? The fat guy said it directly after they mentioned the name of the college.

Anyways...

For a number of years as a small kid, we use to go to this shop that was somewhat of a candy store/soda bar. The "bartender" always gave me something called a Yellow River.

Mountain dew happened to be my favorite drink then, but still, it blew my mind once I figured out what a Yellow River really was. He eventually closed his store that year, and I suspect that was the reason for finally breaking the chain after so long.

Haha i guess i was spacing out when i watched it:yawn:

Edited by tacosndew

Reply to Thread