1. 1. Are the rules bendable?

• Yes, if it is all in good fun.
    • No, rules are rules.

Rules and Abuse

• Content Count:  2994

I do not look like that, btw.

But you wish you would :p

On Topic.

There will always be the laid down admins who are cool with some shit an want to be very player friendly, therefore they'd bend the rules sometimes, but there needs to be the harsh and rule-strict admins too, to equalize it. If all are laidback, some would go more laidback resulting in almost little to no rules.

I'm the kind of guy who are somewhat strict when it comes to rules.

Don't be mad, I'm just doing my jerb.

• Content Count:  1166

Did the admin option to drug get removed? Because that stuff was awesome. ATIX_apocalypse, wavy colors, and everyone in vent and in-game yelling at the same time. And Ash Rawr was on, if you guys remember him/her.

• Content Count:  8383

Did the admin option to drug get removed? Because that stuff was awesome. ATIX_apocalypse, wavy colors, and everyone in vent and in-game yelling at the same time. And Ash Rawr was on, if you guys remember him/her.

This new admin console we have doesnt have drug player as a option like it did with the old admin.

• Content Count:  211

I mean if we're talking about PB, and you're a CT messing with a T and the T doesn't mind i say go for it. Both parties should agree to it though, lol.

Once again, this ^

I think it's ok for a T and Ct to fool around, or even more people as long as everyone is ok with it. And as long as its not a serious thing, either.

• Content Count:  464

Im not talking about like if someone's being rascist and you find it funny its okay. Thats not. I mean like how I, um, accuse everyone of promiscious behavior. If youve played with me odds are i have. And if someone seriously gets pissed off i stop. That's breaking a rule, and ive never even been kicked for it.

like dirty whore mouth? :laugh:

Reply to Thread