? servers

? players online

Steamgamers.com Raffle! Just join our group!

• Content Count:  975

I think I joined gametracker. Tell me if I didn't. I found it fairly confusing so maybe a walkthrough incase there are other retards like me? Lol.

(I registered then clicked apply in the membership area after I got the url from the application thing (I think I sen't two because I didn't copy the URL the first time lol)). Sorry and thanks!

A walkthrough would be nice for dimwits like me...

• Content Count:  2115

Wait... How is this against any Paypal rules?

what an asshole. i don't see whats illegal about buying raffle tickets through paypal

Just trying to clear things up a bit. Under Illinois law, which I'd think are the laws that would apply to this, seeing that Haggard resides in Illinois and owns SG, raffles are prohibited in the Illinois Gambling Laws UNLESS with a permit which is only offered to non-profit organizations. In addition, you'd have to follow countless rules if we'd be able to acquire a permit, such as the fact that members under the age of 18 would need permission from a legal guardian to be able to participate. Source 1 Source 2

And no, I did not report. I'm just trying to clear things up.

Anyways, joined. Good luck everybody.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1662

Just trying to clear things up a bit. Under Illinois law, which I'd think are the laws that would apply to this, seeing that Haggard resides in Illinois and owns SG, raffles are prohibited in the Illinois Gambling Laws UNLESS with a permit which is only offered to non-profit organizations. In addition, you'd have to follow countless rules if we'd be able to acquire a permit, such as the fact that members under the age of 18 would need permission from a legal guardian to be able to participate. Source 1 Source 2

And no, I did not report. I'm just trying to clear things up.

Anyways, joined. Good luck everybody.

technically the raffle will be drawn in the uk

• Like 1

Reply to Thread