? servers

? players online

Steamgamers.com Raffle! Just join our group!

• Content Count:  2238

i'd love to join if i didn't get

LVG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• Content Count:  6712

Sorry if I've caused trouble by filling out several forms.....I wasn't aware that I wasn't on gametracker and that I was already in the xfire group...

• Content Count:  3697

I think I joined gametracker. Tell me if I didn't. I found it fairly confusing so maybe a walkthrough incase there are other retards like me? Lol.

(I registered then clicked apply in the membership area after I got the url from the application thing (I think I sen't two because I didn't copy the URL the first time lol)). Sorry and thanks!

• Content Count:  4360

Holy shit, thats so generous of SG. Hopefully the prizes goes to people who have actually been around and not just some random player who joined yesterday.

Reply to Thread