? servers

? players online

Why isn't Al Farouq allowed to use his accent?

• Content Count:  145

I honestly don't see why he is continually muted for using his accent. I obviously understand him being muted if he was mic spamming, but there is no other logical reason to mute him just because he is speaking with an exaggerated middle eastern accent. He isn't racist (he himself is middle eastern), and although some find it annoying, I know the majority of the community finds it funny and enjoys having them around. You can make the claim that other, usually younger, community members have annoying voices, but I don't see anyone randomly muting them just for talking.

By speaking in his accent without spamming, he is breaking no rules and shouldn't be muted.

Thoughts?

• Content Count:  5086

Because it's annoying and it's not a good fake accent and generally he talks over everyone.

People do mute blargh when he starts talking too much, just as people mute Farouq when he starts talking too much.

I'll unlock though it so everyone in the server who you told can come support him.

Edited by jeN
Guest barackobama

Okay bottom line is, if he's putting the accent on and it's upsetting people, he needs to stop, if he does not, he'll be muted. It is mic spamming if it's a stupid voice, and he's doing it on purpose.

Edited by GarfieldH

Reply to Thread