? servers

? players online

States

• Content Count:  1330

Some though dont have much good reasoning for hating some states for example those who hate my state are too funny considering most who visit (Either tourist or military service) usually end up moving here to live since condition of living is good and enjoyable in most parts. Just personal opinions.

i actually wanna move there drox, ive been there before and its beautiful where i went, or maybe move down to Tennessee, family also lives down there. btw i dont hate any states my map was a joke for the people who might not know that.

and psyche i dont hate my homestate im saying people know i live in ohio that might be why they hate the state =P

Edited by McBride

• Content Count:  604

states2.png

I only hate the south because of everyone's accent. I live in GA but I was not born here, I was born in AZ and we plan on moving to Washington. I hate how most Southerners(I guess that's how that's spelled?) say "Y'all" or put er's at the end of everything and/or put a more before that word. And I hate how every quarter of a mile there's a church, just saying... too many of them...

• Content Count:  1330

states2.png

I only hate the south because of everyone's accent. I live in GA but I was not born here, I was born in AZ and we plan on moving to Washington. I hate how most Southerners(I guess that's how that's spelled?) say "Y'all" or put er's at the end of everything and/or put a more before that word. And I hate how every quarter of a mile there's a church, just saying... too many of them...

thats because us here southerners are gonna go to heaven =)

• Content Count:  8383

can you at least explain to me why folks there still love Dixie? I've never understood. :/

[/end debate]

Pride, Heritage, or just trying to fit in. Choose one and its probably right.

I hate how most Southerners(I guess that's how that's spelled?) say "Y'all" or put er's at the end of everything and/or put a more before that word. And I hate how every quarter of a mile there's a church, just saying... too many of them...

Really? Its a lot worse in other states where their version of yall is you's. Example "All you's going too?" (Thats how they say it in PA where I lived for 3 years). Secondly you do know you live in a very christian country right? Every state has churches all over the place, I knew one city in the north that had a church on almost every other block. lol So in conclusion, know about other states before judging a few. :p

• Content Count:  604

Really? Its a lot worse in other states where their version of yall is you's. Example "All you's going too?" (Thats how they say it in PA where I lived for 3 years). Secondly you do know you live in a very christian country right? Every state has churches all over the place, I knew one city in the north that had a church on almost every other block. lol So in conclusion, know about other states before judging a few. :p

Well that's just like my opinion man...

Reply to Thread