? servers

? players online

Community-Wide Ventrilo Meeting

• Content Count:  4980

What b0red kinda said. Back in the days I used to host Steam chat parties, it was fun but many people spammed. But we can kick the ones that spam.

I spammed but I won't since this one is srs.

• Content Count:  4980

I don't even have Vent on my PC. I guess I'll download it and at least listen.

If you have a mic you should be fine to ask questions. vent is the program

• Content Count:  8754

I'm not quite sure, but I think we might have it so you are all mass-muted except the higher ups because of spamming (Yes, you all know it will happen if we're all just in a channel unmuted). You can still use text comments afaik to ask questions, but this is what I think will happen.

• Content Count:  4360

What b0red kinda said. Back in the days I used to host Steam chat parties, it was fun but many people spammed. But we can kick the ones that spam.

I spammed but I won't since this one is srs.

Actually a few groups I'm in have very active steam chats, and its actually really fun to hop in while your playing a game and talk with some people about whatever. We should try to keep steam chat popular and make it the new chatbox.

I'm not quite sure, but I think we might have it so you are all mass-muted except the higher ups because of spamming (Yes, you all know it will happen if we're all just in a channel unmuted). You can still use text comments afaik to ask questions, but this is what I think will happen.

Don't mute the admins please :)

• Content Count:  1484

Actually a few groups I'm in have very active steam chats, and its actually really fun to hop in while your playing a game and talk with some people about whatever. We should try to keep steam chat popular and make it the new chatbox.

Don't mute the admins please :)

LOL, don't mute admins?

You're funny.

• Content Count:  1814

well we already have like 400+ admins that has to fit in a 75 slots ventrilo server LOL.

im curious how many people we get on it and maby think of expand the server slots of ventrilo for the meeting and then put it back to 75 slots.

Reply to Thread