? servers

? players online

What's your internet speed?

• Content Count:  2115

0kbps. that's right my ISP sucks some major cornhole!

Question: Which ISP has zero redundancy and does not have parts for key equipment should it fail..

Answer: Qwest (Worst cust. service + zero reliability!) "High Speed" customers pay more and get no connection going on 48 hours now!

(submitted via wireless on the train ride home from work)

If it's still like that, change ISP, just tell me you're not somewhere rural in Utah.

• Content Count:  3440

If it's still like that, change ISP, just tell me you're not somewhere rural in Utah.

Nope I am about 30 minutes north of Salt Lake City. And they appear to have fixed the issues with my DSL. They ended up having to replace the DSLAMbut after that it seems fine. As for alternatives. Utah doesn't have many. I can go Wireless = lag fest, DSL (current ISP) or Cable which is a shared 7Mbps connection. Everyone that uses the cable here complains and it's more expensive. So I'm screwed. I have the fastest I can get here for now.

• Content Count:  513

PS, this is very good because, 1) I am in Canada 2) I am like a 20 minute drive to the city limits of a small (150, 000 ppl) city.

and I am going to a server a few hours away, you guys are going to a close one :p

Reply to Thread