? servers

? players online

Texting While Driving

• Content Count:  1740

Use google translator to translate your own language into English. Maybe that way I'd be able to understand you.

lol, that was a good english sentense, if you know the english language, which you obviously don't, you'd understand it, you don't know your sentense structure and tenses very well then, if you did you'd understand it.

anyways, back ontopic, i drive a lot but i hardly ever use my phone, i only use to text maybe 1 or 2 words but thats it, and taking phonecalls only when i'm on the highway

Edited by Chaoz`

• Content Count:  1236

plenty reasons why I don't. Like Cromyth, I also drive standard, so therefore it's rather hard. Where I live we have a law in place, if you have your phone out (Texting, making a phone call) It's like a 250 - 300 dollar ticket. plus the whole danger thing, it's just not worth it.

• Content Count:  2105

plenty reasons why I don't. Like Cromyth, I also drive standard, so therefore it's rather hard. Where I live we have a law in place, if you have your phone out (Texting, making a phone call) It's like a 250 - 300 dollar ticket. plus the whole danger thing, it's just not worth it.

You live in the Cali we have the same law

• Content Count:  975

Apparently there was a study that said that some people get a high from texting just like some drug.. That really bothered me and gives me another reason not to text. My rule/morale I go by is unless it's an emergency don't answer the ding dang call. I'm pretty sure that there is a law in Kansas that says you can't text/talk on the phone while driving.

Edited by Lordcrazy

• Content Count:  11501

I don't. My cousin totaled his car and made a baby in the car that he hit go to the hospital. I'll admit that I usually check to see who it is, but if it's not enough of an emergency for me to slow down, I usually wait.

• Content Count:  2034

Apparently there was a study that said that some people get a high from texting just like some drug.. That really bothered me and gives me another reason not to text. My rule/morale I go by is unless it's an emergency don't answer the ding dang call. I'm pretty sure that there is a law in Kansas that says you can't text/talk on the phone while driving.

Bullshit. Link or it's not true. It distracts you, but no.

• Content Count:  2427

I don't like any distractions while driving. Sometimes I don't even touch the radio until I stop. I like paying attention to the road and the RPMs (stickshift).

Straightedge like me (for the most part anyway), I love it.

If I want to bump some 90's G-funk, I'll be bumping it all the way to Point B and not anything else.

Reply to Thread