? servers

? players online

Things that annoy you.

• Content Count:  539

Okay everyone, We all know that the internets only leads to an eventual rant, rave, and ragequit, so get that all done here in one go at it! Have at it, let everyone know what annoys you the most!

Mine, Penguin haters! :censored:

P.S. Remember the forum rules plz!

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or worthless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate our community standards. The SteamGamers team shall be the arbitrators of what does and what does not violate community standards, with Haggard/GarfieldH being the highest authority on any such matter.

Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.

• Content Count:  605

Well personally I perform and do shows at Universal Studios and most of the time it's for small audiences (Like 40-50), and I can't stand people who talk during my show, in a non-english language, and talk so loud it bothers others. It's like they think because they are speaking a different language that it doesn't matter that they aren't whispering. It bugs the shit outta me while I am performing, so I use an old technique of lowering my voice so low while they talk that the only thing people can hear is them, and then they start to "Shh" and glare at them. Usually shuts them up, but sometimes they can be stuck up and still do it anyways.

Then again I think this happens to many performers, but I run into these types of people on a daily basis. I just wanna slap em!

Reply to Thread