? servers

? players online

weed

• Content Count:  11501

Really? I didn't know smoking weed violated copyright laws. Also, marijuana isn't illegal all around the world. Furthermore, he's not discussing where to obtain it or how to cultivate it. Discussing an activity is not illegal, unless he's discussing ways to actively commit a crime (such as growing or buying).

Regardless, this thread is stupid.

I was kidding, but if you want to get technical there is a reason why it says "such as..."

Obviously it isn't going to list every illegal activity, so it says "Illegal activities..." Marijuana is illegal where not only he lives, but also where the forums are hosted, so it would fall under illegal activities. No it isn't illegal to talk about using pot, but it is against forum rules.

• Content Count:  11501

Oh for fucks sake before you gung-ho weed people get on my nuts about it, I was kidding.

Yes, he is violating forum rules by talking about smoking weed (argue it all you want, it's clearly written that IS against forum rules), but it's in such a minor case that nobody really cares.

• Content Count:  1554

Oh for fucks sake before you gung-ho weed people get on my nuts about it, I was kidding.

Yes, he is violating forum rules by talking about smoking weed (argue it all you want, it's clearly written that IS against forum rules), but it's in such a minor case that nobody really cares.

Im disappoint with your joke

Reply to Thread