? servers

? players online

College Football is here!!!

• Content Count:  8383

Living there was kind of a factor.

Then all you had to say was no, I use to live there. A lot of people jump on the tailcoats of teams who are recently doing good.

• Content Count:  1752

Then all you had to say was no, I use to live there. A lot of people jump on the tailcoats of teams who are recently doing good.

I feel you bruh.

Considering the amount of seniors Auburn has, I see them dropping off quite a bit next year, but I'll be rooting for them all the same.

• Content Count:  1765

Try being an Oregon State fan. You guys have it good compared to us. I still think we do the most with the least then any other D-1 program.

• Content Count:  8383

Try being an Oregon State fan. You guys have it good compared to us. I still think we do the most with the least then any other D-1 program.

I know the feeling since Im also a UNC fan lol

• Content Count:  984

Try growing up in New Mexico, our team is 2-22 in the last 2 seasons.

Also about the fans of teams. I traveled to LSU in 2003, and Penn State in 2008 when the Beavers played there and 95% of the fans I encountered were very nice.

I will be road tripping to Wisconsin this upcoming September for the game against the Badgers and have heard nothing but great things from that fan base.

Try being a BC fan. I win.

LOL, compare them to Oregon State. Oregon State went 28 years without a winning season. We have recent success, but so does BC.

Try growing up in New Mexico, our team is 2-22 in the last 2 seasons.

New Mexico is different, they are not in a Big 6 conference. But, that would be hard to be a New Mexico football fan. At least they have a good basketball team (sometimes).

Reply to Thread