? servers

? players online

College Football is here!!!

• Content Count:  8383

Wisconsin should go to the Rose Bowl hands down. They are the best team in the Big 10. Ohio State and Michigan State didn't even have to play each other... Wisconsin played the tougher schedule. But that is just my opinion. I would rather see Ohio State play someone like Arkansas anyway.

Maybe because Wisconsin beat Ohio st but you also got to remember they lost to Iowa so to say they are the best is kinda not right, and Iowa beat Michigan st also (If ohio st played michigan st this season they would have beat them anyway). If anything it should be a 2 way tie between Wisconsin and Ohio st for the big ten title and Ohio st going to the Rose bowl because they beat Iowa but thats just my opinion, of course the only reason Wisconsin is going to the Rose bowl is because of their BCS rank is higher.

Although I will agree, I'd like to see Ohio st face a SEC team more then a PAC 10 or WAC team since the SEC teams tend to give us more of hardship in winning. So I can accept them not going to the rose bowl.

• Content Count:  1384

I am an Ohio State graduate and fan. I cheer religiously for the Buckeyes and have been baptized in the waters of Mirror Lake four times - every year I was a student. If you have no clue what that means, it's an insane tradition that involves jumping in an often icy lake with 8,000+ of your closest friends.

That said, Wisconsin is a better team this year than we are. They deserve to go to the Rose Bowl. I just hope they don't blow it.

I would LOVE to see The Buckeyes monkey stomp and SEC team...oh how I would love that...

• Content Count:  8383

I am an Ohio State graduate and fan. I cheer religiously for the Buckeyes and have been baptized in the waters of Mirror Lake four times - every year I was a student. If you have no clue what that means, it's an insane tradition that involves jumping in an often icy lake with 8,000+ of your closest friends.

pretty cool that you were involved in the Mirror Lake jump 4 times, also that your a Ohio st fan and graduate. Go Bucks!

• Content Count:  1765

Maybe because Wisconsin beat Ohio st but you also got to remember they lost to Iowa so to say they are the best is kinda not right, and Iowa beat Michigan st also (If ohio st played michigan st this season they would have beat them anyway). If anything it should be a 2 way tie between Wisconsin and Ohio st for the big ten title and Ohio st going to the Rose bowl because they beat Iowa but thats just my opinion, of course the only reason Wisconsin is going to the Rose bowl is because of their BCS rank is higher.

Although I will agree, I'd like to see Ohio st face a SEC team more then a PAC 10 or WAC team since the SEC teams tend to give us more of hardship in winning. So I can accept them not going to the rose bowl.

Wisconsin lost to Michigan State, not Iowa. Wisconsin beat Iowa.

• Content Count:  1554

meh, ohio state fan here, would be interesting to see them go against arkansas who was surprisingly good this year

and also Boise State probaly did deserve to play in a BCS bowl, they're pretty good imo, but the kicker missed a 30 yard field goal, wouldnt want to be the kicker for boise state he must feel like shit

boise st is now playing in the fight the hunger bowl lol whatever that is

Edited by Troy

• Content Count:  1765

no duh, if Wisconsin loses to TCU it will be embarrassing

Why would it be embarrassing?

TCU is a damn good team.

It would be less embarrassing then if Ohio State lost to Arkansas, IMO.

Reply to Thread