? servers

? players online

College Football is here!!!

• Content Count:  1844

i know it was a great game regardless but im still not happy. if McElroy wasnt taken out by fairley i believe was the guy who brought him down we would have almost definitely won, our freshman QB is terribad also.

• Content Count:  1752

i know it was a great game regardless but im still not happy. if McElroy wasnt taken out by fairley i believe was the guy who brought him down we would have almost definitely won, our freshman QB is terribad also.

Wasn't Fairley, it was Bell

The game was coming down to a close by that point. Auburn managed the clock how they did because they knew the freshman QB was coming in and the Auburn D was starting to hold Alabama, so they ran it down and punted it. I'm sure if McElroy stayed in, Auburn would've managed that differently.

Just saying, there's a lot more factors to consider.

Edited by Trogdor

• Content Count:  1554

Nevada beat Boise St, holy shit what a game. lol

looolwuut

and Cam Newton is god

but its gonna be an awesome game against Oregon with their extremly good offense

• Like 1
Edited by Troy

• Content Count:  8383

BCS bowl pick predictions:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

kinda a bummer Ohio St isnt going to the Rose bowl since they beat Iowa who beat both Wisconsin and Michigan St but all well we will have to see if these picks come true when they officially announce them.

Auburn has the National Championship game in the bag if they win the SEC Championship game.

• Content Count:  1765

BCS bowl pick predictions:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

kinda a bummer Ohio St isnt going to the Rose bowl since they beat Iowa who beat both Wisconsin and Michigan St but all well we will have to see if these picks come true when they officially announce them.

Auburn has the National Championship game in the bag if they win the SEC Championship game.

Wisconsin should go to the Rose Bowl hands down. They are the best team in the Big 10. Ohio State and Michigan State didn't even have to play each other... Wisconsin played the tougher schedule. But that is just my opinion. I would rather see Ohio State play someone like Arkansas anyway.

And I hope to god Stanford doesn't get pushed to the Fiesta Bowl. I know there fans have shitty travel, but I want to see Wiscy vs Stanford, I think it would be a hell of game. I also think TCU vs. Oklahoma would be a good game too. I hope UCONN can beat South Florida next week and clinch there first berth to a BCS.

Reply to Thread