? servers

? players online

Miami is getting rid of the homeless.

• Content Count:  4473

Ummm...not really. There are very few jobs available to the homeless, if any, that a migrant worker hasn't already taken. Many would take any job, but can't because there is a lack of jobs. Common sense would be to New Deal em' and have public works projects...like maybe the super fence across the border to mexico! :001_tt2:

Seriously need jobs though...

• Content Count:  6559

When I was down in Florida I saw plenty of day labor centers with plenty of job postings and few people lined up to get those jobs.

I disagree that there aren't enough menial jobs for them.

Well it depends when you went, and if those jobs were really open or not because sometimes they are up when the job is not there, and all kinds of other crap. Need to find someone down there or find a site or something with info on this to know for sure.

• Content Count:  2936

I can vouch for this, in front of home depot, lots of menial postings, also, my family does a good deal of construction, there ARE jobs. You just have to get up at crack of dawn and dont stop till like dark... its easier to beg for change.. ergo.. the results.

Miami has menial work, it just doesnt have educated people work for decent wage.

• Content Count:  1230

Another vouch for plenty of menial jobs in South Florida. Only thing is a lot of homeless people are mentally ill. Too tired to pull the numbers, but a good amount of them are. Either way, I don't mind the government pulling them out of those areas. There are plenty of other places to go. Let's send them to California, South Park style.

• Content Count:  894

they can even make menial jobs, sell some oranges, shrimp, or bootleg cds on the side of the palmetto entrance.

Or they can sell flowers and stuff on Bird. That's what a lot of people do, and they actually sell a lot of roses and stuff.

Yeah that's fine. I guess it is on an area to area basis. Might be a sloppy work ethic down there or something. :p And I love how Lit Key pretends he knows stuff...it is so cute. :rlol:

And Havok...don't use ze Henda's lines. He will haunt you to your grave! :p

Edited by Italian Jew

Reply to Thread