? servers

? players online

9/11 - A day to remember.

• Content Count:  1980

Was too young when it happened to understand it but now that I do, we need to put this behind us and move on instead of having to bring it up all the time. For example the Kennedy assassination was off the air in a week but this....the media is milking it for all its worth -.-'

I mean no disrespect to the people who lost their lives or were affected by it.

• Content Count:  1824

Was too young when it happened to understand it but now that I do, we need to put this behind us and move on instead of having to bring it up all the time. For example the Kennedy assassination was off the air in a week but this....the media is milking it for all its worth -.-'

I mean no disrespect to the people who lost their lives or were affected by it.

It's not only the media that uses this. A lot of people out there uses this day to rally up people for their causes. Mind you, I do respect those that died. But, it's been 9 years. It's time to rise up and over come this.

• Content Count:  2427

Was passing out cupcakes to other teachers with a friend who was having his birthday in school.

Came back in the classroom and CNN was already on. Roughly a minute later my teacher gets a phone call from the office and they say parents are calling in (bare in mind I'm 8 hours from Ground Zero) to pick up their kids. Mom picks up and tells me to put my head down as we drive back to the house. The rest of the day my image of going outside was like the smoke from the two towers that I watched fall, evil and gloomy, hence I stayed inside.

I also watched my first Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart episode about a week after, that man show's more heart in personal subjects than anyone I know.

RIP

Reply to Thread