? servers

? players online

Soldier Surprise

• Content Count:  8756

I was not going to watch an entire 10:03 video on soldiers meeting surprised children. But I did not tear up over the 1:17 seconds that I watched.

What is wrong with you people? Man up!

This video is about the fucking fathers who RISKED THEIR LIVES coming home to meet their families and kids, who haven't seen them for MONTHS, knowing that they might not come home AT all. Your comment shows that you're nothing more than a troll, and you lack a real backbone.

You man up.

• Content Count:  1405

It's pathetic all of our troops going to Iraq...for what? Most people think that we're in Iraq right now because of 9-11. The terrorists that high-jacked the planes had nothing to do with Iraq.

FUCK BUSH.

All that aside, Great Video.

• Content Count:  8756

It's pathetic all of our troops going to Iraq...for what? Most people think that we're in Iraq right now because of 9-11. The terrorists that high-jacked the planes had nothing to do with Iraq.

FUCK BUSH.

Actually, the combat mission in Iraq has now formally ended. There are only about ~50 000 troops in Iraq for peacekeeping/rebuilding. (Source: Google, Operation New Dawn)

• Content Count:  1405

Actually, the combat mission in Iraq has now formally ended. There are only about ~50 000 troops in Iraq for peacekeeping/rebuilding. (Source: Google, Operation New Dawn)

50,000 troops...Definitely sounds like we're getting somewhere. haha

• Content Count:  2186

I might not be american or anything, and I only know 2 danes that has been in Iraq.. But that seriously was one of the most touching videos I have ever seen..

No actor could've showed those feelings even half as good..

• Content Count:  4685

FUCK BUSH.

Fucking lol'd.

Reply to Thread