? servers

? players online

Promotions + news!

• Content Count:  3697

Congrats! All were extraordinarily well earned.

Not loads of people promoted, but best promotion set for a while :)

2. Great sig Caution. Good laugh when we all saw "The VIP is only playing for the BJ" hahaha. Really fun night.

Which brings me to my point 3:

WTF? VIP was taken down? That makes no sense. It's been up for one week (I know because grand opening was last week, because I was in Calgary and couldn't make it).

The script wasn't even fixed yet hence why nobody was playing. Once all the bugs were worked out of the script I was going to schedule actual events for it, and constantly try to populate the server (Me Jen and a couple of others threw down an event and jumped in there, and we got the server to like 20 people in no time -Hence from where Cautions sig image is from hahahaha).

This server had the most potential of any new server we've had recently and it's only given a few days to try? Not to mention the script wasn't working 100% properly and that was holding it back even further?

Take it off of UK, (I'm indifferent to it, but if it's not it can be on our dedi which will save money) but also most people are from US. Lag could be a contributing factor for why they don't like to play it.

Reintroduce it, wait until the script is good to go with all the bugs worked out, create events for it (I was willing to do this when it was up and running properly), and see if we can get it populated. If we can't then ofc take it down, but it wasn't even given half a chance.

• Like 9
Edited by Bob Loblaw

Reply to Thread