? servers

? players online

ATTN: GunGame Supporters

• Content Count:  4685

Still, having a server where we can play a competitive and strategical game could be fun. Even if it won't ever be 'popular' among normal pubbers. I'd love to play a hillbreak game with 10+ people. So much fun

• Content Count:  1053

You know, I've donated far too much to this community to benefit other peoples interests, such as surf, ze, tf2, mg, etc.

For once, I am wanting to use my money to benefit my interest, and that is gungame. I don't care for the fact that it will fail most of the time, but during the times where it can get a decent amount of people is the only time that it'll really matter. Because i know i will be enjoying it, as it is a mod that i really like.

• Content Count:  4685

You know, I've donated far too much to this community to benefit other peoples interests, such as surf, ze, tf2, mg, etc.

For once, I am wanting to use my money to benefit my interest, and that is gungame. I don't care for the fact that it will fail most of the time, but during the times where it can get a decent amount of people is the only time that it'll really matter. Because i know i will be enjoying it, as it is a mod that i really like.

Then why bother making this thread in the first place Lol.

• Content Count:  3736

If it does come back please mod it right... the last time was shit and when I complained people said it was fine.. a lot has changed in the mod since then anyway so go to the CDS server and mod it that way. I love GG/DM so if you wanna add that it be cool but a lot will qq cause they cant handle it.

Anyway this is my favorite mod no question but I wont thank your post cause that would make you a whore oh wai- you already are one... still Im not!

• Content Count:  3440

SG's GG server was the reason I found/joined SG

Hell yes! I would love to see it come back. When I first started playing on it you needed a reserved slot to get in during peak times. Could it be that good again I'd like to hope so. I don't get much CSS time in due to work etc, but when I do I find I'm playing on non-SG servers because I still enjoy playing GG.

If there is any help/advice I can give to make a successful SG GG server I am more than willing to help.

• Content Count:  1053

Then why bother making this thread in the first place Lol.

Because me telling garfieldh to bring back GG, even if i'm paying for it with 0 clue of who wants it back would be dumb?

Reply to Thread