? servers

? players online

Music in youtube videos?

• Content Count:  226

I'm trying to put on some videos of the game Audiosurf, the only problem being that the game is based on music and youtube doesn't like me making youtube of popular music. I understand that it is because of copyright but is there anyway of getting around this or do I just have to start playing a new game?

• Content Count:  1590

When they take the audio down just do the request junk and put

"I have followed the copyright law correctly, its non-profit and the songs are credited." or "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

then they should put it back on. Also make sure you put the song name and artist in description

Edited by Tyler

• Content Count:  679

Or you can edit the sound.

What you do is: you make the song faster or slower by 5% (or higher) then youtube won't recognize it :d, also maybe a good way if your video is just slightly too long or slightly too short you can edit it :d

Hope this will help

- Whazaaaaa

• Content Count:  226

Well I tried the copyright thing before and a few days later it was taken off again and I got this under my copyright standings...

Strike 1:

Audiosurf (EnriqueIglesias -- I Like It) - (067AJ)

Video ID: vOv7FDp-i2U

Removed due to a copyright claim by UMG on July 06, 2010

Reply to Thread