? servers

? players online

Recent stepping downs of noobs...

• Content Count:  3440

that's the part that i don't understand im older that most of u guys here i have job kids bills and still have time to join the server maybe not time to mange this place like im not but im here and ill be around for more so please stop with that life and job shit and get ur as on the servers

Life can/does get in the way of game time. Not as much as some would like to believe & sometimes more than others would like to believe. (2 steady jobs & random contract work + 2 kids + coaching kids soccer team, etc ,etc. doesn't leave much time to be in-game. I worked from 4am to midnight yesterday not much room for gaming there)

But to take what little game time they have and manage a bunch of servers and a large ass community is a major drain. They stepped down, they didn't say "you'll never see us again" They haven't died! They will still be in-game from time to time.

Thinking of it as a retirement from the "Work" side of the community to the "Play & Enjoy" side of the things makes sense to me. So to those that just stepped down I say

"Grab a drink. Come school us in the servers. And enjoy your retirement, You've earned it!"

• Like 1

Reply to Thread