? servers

? players online

First part of SG changes.

• Content Count:  4473

Stop crying over HG, I've always wanted to remove it. Inactive admins will be removed, if they PM us and say they will be active again, and we believe them, we will make them SA, if they don't start being active. They will be removed and have to go through the new program. We need higher ups to help run the place, it's a big place to keep running, we do lots if things. Anything else you'd like to moan about IJ!?! If you're not happy, you can always leave.

And THAT is what I figured it was all about. Not going to argue about it, nor have I gone to that extent, as we all know how that ends. I'll just stick with my purple text.

Also, I like how one statement in reply to someone else equals moaning.

Should probably make the awards open to public discussion so people will have a say in what they want to see rewarded and what not. Put up a poll, make a civilized discussion, bada bing, bada boom, happy campers.

And when can we expect the new version being implemented? Anytime soon/within the month?

Guest barackobama

I never made any secret of it, I've always wanted to get rid of them. It was my idea, and mine alone. I think HG was a worthless rank, it was only put in place because Haggard was worried people would leave if they didn't have a rank. I'm extremely happy it's gone.

Guest barackobama

I'm open for all ideas, and suggestions. But I'm not going to do something that I think won't work. Most things are discussed in CA section now. I'm the sort of person who likes to discuss things, but some things I will go ahead and do without discussing if I'm comfortable enough with it.

If you have a suggestion, or anyone else, they can post it on the forums.... I'm not stopping you. Also sorry IJ, but most the stuff that comes out your mouth is moaning, so I automatically think anything you discuss as moaning.

Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  4198

I don't see a point in having so many admins and higher ups. Shall we continue with the "I Don't See" game?

Whoa, way to throw all your toys out of your pram. Didn't think such a simple comment requesting justification for the HG rank would cause you so much butthurt.

• Content Count:  577

Hey Garfield, how is the new apprenticeship program going to work? Because I'm not going to lie, I have gone into a deep depression now. xD

Nah but seriously, I would like to know because I only had two weeks as an apprentice, and I miss it already. :(

• Content Count:  2390

I never made any secret of it, I've always wanted to get rid of them. It was my idea, and mine alone. I think HG was a worthless rank, it was only put in place because Haggard was worried people would leave if they didn't have a rank. I'm extremely happy it's gone.

Alright....you not liking it isn't really a reason....

I mean, its not like it was hurting anyone with its existence, and some people clearly liked to be HG. I'm not even sure how can just dislike a rank to begin with, thats like me saying I hate the REG or MEM ranks.

Also for the suggestions thing, if you're making a new admin system, generally its a good idea to you know....put it in the announcements (unless its not done yet).

And if you're stopping the apprenticeship program and just telling people to re-apply in the new program, maybe you should tell them that before they apply, make an announcement saying you are no longer accepting apprentices, or better yet just remove the link to the application.

Reply to Thread