? servers

? players online

First part of SG changes.

• Content Count:  984

I don't see a point in having so many admins and higher ups. Shall we continue with the "I Don't See" game?

I don't see your point at all considering a lot of inactive admins just lot their admin.

• Content Count:  4473

I don't see your point at all considering a lot of inactive admins just lot their admin.

A lot of the inactive admins as defined by whoever removed them. We still have plenty of inactive admins who barely make the cut of active, or they just have the right friends. They can also just ask for it back, which many have.

We also don't need the vast amount of higher ups as it is just turning into a new, cool crowd. It's basically turning into a watered down version of HG, but with powers.

Guest barackobama

Stop crying over HG, I've always wanted to remove it. Inactive admins will be removed, if they PM us and say they will be active again, and we believe them, we will make them SA, if they don't start being active. They will be removed and have to go through the new program. We need higher ups to help run the place, it's a big place to keep running, we do lots if things. Anything else you'd like to moan about IJ!?! If you're not happy, you can always leave.

• Content Count:  8383

Stop crying over HG, I've always wanted to remove it.

Could always do this to please the masses; Make it like the outstanding member award but for CAs and below to Mem, since it seems the outstanding member award is only for AO+.

hontest.png

Just a suggestion though :p

• Content Count:  11501

Could always do this to please the masses; Make it like the outstanding member award but for CAs and below to Mem, since it seems the outstanding member award is only for AO+.

hontest.png

Just a suggestion though :p

I like this idea. I think that (with restrictions so it doesn't get flooded) it could be a great thing.

Reply to Thread