? servers

? players online

How did you find SG / ZM?

• Content Count:  6213

These guys Litkey and XeNo went to my community to tell me about Choadwagon because he had joined my community at the time and they posted links to the zombie murder forums so I signed up to read about it and then I decided I liked the people here, these servers, and forums better.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6466

A kid I met in The Ship convinced me to buy G-Mod (got the pack by accident which had CSS in it) he then brought me to Napalm and the rest is history. Oh ya and hes permed on like 4 accounts now for hacking lol.

The Ship, lmfao.

That's catchy.

I played ZM's napalm with this guy and we got banned, made an account months later to appeal but found out I was already unbanned.

• Content Count:  4198

Used to play the original zombie mod, where you choose whether you are a zombie or human and attempt to kill each other. The map boatescape2 was so addicting and I wondered if there was any other versions (because of the 2), so I put boatescape into the filter and saw the ZombieMurder servers. Been a part of the community ever since.

• Content Count:  78

Looking for a good normal surf server. This one was populated all the time so I decided to check out the other servers they had. Liked em so much, I joined! but yeah reg surf got me joining sg

Reply to Thread