? players online

Do you believe in God?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes, I do believe in God.
    • No, I'm atheist.

What do you believe in?

• Content Count:  3341

I don't want to create a giant religon flame war. Just a simple question. Do you believe in God, or you're atheist.

I am catholic, so I do believe in God.

EDIT: If you laugh at someone for believing in something, you're fucking retarded and you should go die in fire. Not cool bro.

• Content Count:  8756

What about people who are agnostic?

"

Agnosticist (also called "faithless" or "factual agnosticism")
The Agnosticist is absent of belief, where theism requires faith that there is a deity or deities. An Agnosticist would say, "I neither have a belief in a deity nor do I have a belief in the absence of such a deity."
Strong agnosticism (also called "hard," "closed," "strict," or "permanent agnosticism")
The view that the question of the existence or nonexistence of a deity or deities and the nature of ultimate reality is unknowable by reason of our natural inability to verify any experience with anything but another subjective experience. A strong agnostic would say, "I cannot know whether a deity exists or not, and neither can you."
Weak agnosticism (also called "soft," "open," "empirical," or "temporal agnosticism")
The view that the existence or nonexistence of any deities is currently unknown but is not necessarily unknowable, therefore one will withhold judgment until/if any evidence is available. A weak agnostic would say, "I don't know whether any deities exist or not, but maybe one day when there is evidence we can find something out.""
Yes, it's from wikipedia but its an okay reference in this case.

I'd be weak agnostic, for the reasons stated pretty much.

Reply to Thread