? servers

? players online

Admin removed?

• Content Count:  6804

Yeah apparantly if your not active in the servers, but did and have donated in the past for admin then you go in the bin. Seems to be happening to the majority of people in this community by the ways things are going.

• Content Count:  5086

Yeah apparantly if your not active in the servers, but did and have donated in the past for admin then you go in the bin. Seems to be happening to the majority of people in this community by the ways things are going.

Maybe I don't see the big deal when admin is free, if an admin donated in the past or becomes active they can PM Garfield or any higher up. I don't see Garfield rejecting someone who played any part in this community, but it also cuts down on the admins who applied for admin then simply left. As well as the admins who never check the forums to see any changes. If we keep adding admins without removing them, eventually the entire community will just be admins.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  3178

Maybe I don't see the big deal when admin is free, if an admin donated in the past or becomes active they can PM Garfield or any higher up. I don't see Garfield rejecting someone who played any part in this community, but it also cuts down on the admins who applied for admin then simply left. As well as the admins who never check the forums to see any changes. If we keep adding admins without removing them, eventually the entire community will just be admins.

Then everyone would be equal :d

Reply to Thread