? servers

? players online

Windows XP Vs. Vista

• Content Count:  6

I work as a computer tech

Vista does have alot of quirky issues, such as major updates like sp1 causing errors with applications and never competing.

I guess the general terms applies, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Personally i still recommend people xp, most of the good applications still run on windows 2000.

This is just a sign of how long most applications will continue to support xp, even tho vista is being pushed on the market level.

The way i see it (people will differ)

Stability comes first, then performance.

Xp has long proved its self, so it should be used majority.

The only thing i would switch to vista in the future would be for DirectX 10.

• Content Count:  1230

xp for me

if you want play games then you need xp

:glare:

Someone ignored the list I put up. Not to mention if you want to play DX10 games then you need Vista.

• Content Count:  2115

Like they already said, you want to play Games, get Windows XP. In three years, when more Games work on Vista, switch to Vista. Vista has atm too much Bugs and doesnt work good with older games like Counter Strike or Counter Strike CZ.

• Content Count:  1230

Like they already said, you want to play Games, get Windows XP. In three years, when more Games work on Vista, switch to Vista. Vista has atm too much Bugs and doesnt work good with older games like Counter Strike or Counter Strike CZ.

Who told you that lie?

:glare::glare: Another one that completely ignored what I posted :thumbdown:

• Content Count:  35

vista can play counter strike.... and it also has some stuff that i think is better. if my video card crashes on xp i have to shut down but on vista it can window down and repair itself with css still open... also vista has dx 10 (if that wasnt mentioned already :p)

Reply to Thread