? servers

? players online

Time travellers

• Content Count:  4960

This was on the news some days ago.

It's basically some weird thing they found in Charlie Chaplin's "The circus".

As you can see in the shop window this is an actual shot of the street from the premier...

But the weird thing is that a female (there is been thought that it is a man in woman's clothes because of the size of the hands and body) is holding a cellphone.

See for yourself, do you believe in time travelling or not?

The records are from 1928.

Of course it could be one of those crazy people that talk to herself.

[YOUTUBE]Y6a4T2tJaSU&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

I don't know what to think about it..

But it would be cool that we would be able to time travel :rolleyes:

Hoax or not?

Screencap:

23wpurl.png

vct10j.png

Trying to beat the hoax:

There are some comments on the vid that i checked out.

This is a very good reason and could explain it all..

Western Electric Model 34A "Audiphone" Carbon Hearing Aid

The Western Electric 34A carbon hearing aid was manufactured by the Western Electric Company in 1925. Western Electric marketed these early hearing aids under the "Audiphone" trade name.

It was one of the few 1-piece carbon hearing aids of the time. The unit measured 7¾" by 4" by 1½" and weighed just under 2 lbs. when fitted with batteries.

The Audiphone consists of a carbon microphone (top left) inside a metal case also holding three "D" size 1½ volt batteries (bottom half of case).

The Audiphone used a Western Electric 390-A carbon microphone. This microphone was different from other hearing aid microphones of the day in that carbon granules were used rather than the carbon block and carbon balls.

audiphone34aL.jpg

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  691

First.... You couldn't use a cell phone back then. and second.... if there is anything i learn from movies is you cant go back in time only in parallel universe's with the help of a tachieon amplifier.

• Content Count:  3697

Time travelling doesn't, and will never exist.

If we discover time travelling in the future, there would be time travellers among us from the future, ergo, I can 100% guarantee right now that we never discover how to time travel.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11725

If we discover time travelling in the future, there would be time travellers among us from the future, ergo, I can 100% guarantee right now that we never discover how to time travel.

and yet we can make black holes and big bangs.

• Content Count:  920

I am very interested in time travel, and from all the stuff I've watched about it, scientists believe that time travel is indeed possible but we are thousands of years away from that technology.

The catch is that time travel to the past is however not possible, because what happened, happened. Meaning that a person cannot travel to the past and change it.

Thats the short version

Edited by SATAN

Reply to Thread