? servers

? players online

Counterstrike Online Launched

• Content Count:  11725

i dont get it whats this supposed to be like aint CSS already online ????

lol im jus conffled sum 1 clarify prease :)

i just said, they call it online b/c its F2P

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6741

Oh FFS. Nexon interfaces and sounds. This may be a good game, but the shop for the weapons will be shit. Probably gonna be just like Combat arms, you spend a tonne of cash and keep the gun for a day, then you re-buy the gun to use it again. And cash doesn't come cheap in games that involve Nexon. But still, might try it.

Just my opinion. Don't flame. -_-

All hail the opinion of the mighty brick master!!

• Content Count:  6466

well how do you expect them to make money...

By making something people will actually want to pay for to play, rather than shitty versions of already-old games.

To make an old game shitty, and then charge to buy weapons in it has to be one of the dumbest ideas of all time. I thought Asians were supposed to be smart, too much time making Anime and Hentai I suppose.

• Content Count:  1470

By making something people will actually want to pay for to play, rather than shitty versions of already-old games.

To make an old game shitty, and then charge to buy weapons in it has to be one of the dumbest ideas of all time. I thought Asians were supposed to be smart, too much time making Anime and Hentai I suppose.

Watch out, fullmetal might send hentai to you if you continue like that.

• Content Count:  228

Oh FFS. Nexon interfaces and sounds. This may be a good game, but the shop for the weapons will be shit. Probably gonna be just like Combat arms, you spend a tonne of cash and keep the gun for a day, then you re-buy the gun to use it again. And cash doesn't come cheap in games that involve Nexon. But still, might try it.

Just my opinion. Don't flame. -_-

I think the same

the guns are going to be really expensives but like you said I am going to give it a try it might be good

• Content Count:  11725

Lol.

Look at WarRock, Maple Story, Combat arms, Crossfire.

They are all shitty games, but yet people pay for items.

But maybe some people never played CS and they play this and enjoy it.

than what?

Reply to Thread