? servers

? players online

LOL

• Content Count:  490

this is the wrong section

it would appear that you are the retard for posting a 0 care video in the wrong section

would it not?

You're pathetic.. this may be meaningless to you, but maybe, just maybe, it may mean something to somebody else. It's a funny video and I wanted to see actual comments unlike your inadequate, fag-like, derogatory remark. Although, I did get a laugh out of it; I must say, good one. What I said, by the way, was an indirect remark since you couldn't figure that out.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1122

You're pathetic.. this may be meaningless to you, but maybe, just maybe, it may mean something to somebody else. It's a funny video and I wanted to see actual comments unlike your inadequate, fag-like, derogatory remark. Although, I did get a laugh out of it; I must say, good one. What I said, by the way, was an indirect remark since you couldn't figure that out.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17015

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5086

Sometimes I want to hide that funny video thread so you guys can get the fuck over replying with a link to that post whenever someone makes their own post.

Hell I love funny youtube videos and I never view that thread because I don't like 15 videos loading at once, it makes the one I'm trying to watch load slower.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread