? servers

? players online

Dec.12.2012

• Content Count:  2661

funny how 12.12.2012 is such a convenient date. Yup the Mayans predicted this shit would happen even though they never went by our calendar.

And even if they did we switched from the Gregorian calendar to the Julian long long long ago. Dates would be messed up, shit ain't gonna happen. Please continue with your non-getting-laid activities

• Content Count:  1755

funny how 12.12.2012 is such a convenient date. Yup the Mayans predicted this shit would happen even though they never went by our calendar.

And even if they did we switched from the Gregorian calendar to the Julian long long long ago. Dates would be messed up, shit ain't gonna happen. Please continue with your non-getting-laid activities

Ima still use it as an excuse to git laid lmao join the party :thumbup1:

xP

• Content Count:  1938

Even though doomsday may be far fetched, the pole shift theory is not out of the question. A drastic pole shift will cause massive shifts in the molten core. Just ponder if every volcano erupted and every fault line shifted all within hours. That shit would be crazy.

I do believe though that the end of days is beyond human knowledge, but that doesn't mean that nothing significant won't happen on that date.

• Content Count:  78

even though its krazy that its my birth day .... 12/12/81 that day .... its not gunna happen ... people just made and make shit up for fun and to scare people ... i could go into this for days but ill keep it short n sweet

• Content Count:  2959

I predict the world will end at approximately the same time the sun expands enough to start causing significant damage to the planet itself. That should be a good couple billion years from now though, so I think if we haven't wiped ourselves off the face of the earth in world wars 3 through 300 by then we'll be prepared for it.

Reply to Thread