? servers

? players online

To the Veterans

• Content Count:  11501

Wait...what? I'm so confused. My school gave us off last Friday for veteran's day. Nonetheless, thanks to all those who served, though I'm not quite sure that any of them view these forums.

Probably what Ronnen said. Today is Veteran's day; it's the day that World War I ended. And yes, we have several veterans on the forums: Jewp, Cloud, Tank, and a couple other regs / sups that I can't recall.

• Content Count:  2206

My grandfather is a veteran of World War 2 and he is always telling me all these awful war stories about children hes witnessed murdered and how horrible it is to be in a place like that. The worst part is that he couldn't do anything about it because he was drafted into the army. I'm proud of my grandfather for being strong enough to come back after all this stuff had happened. I'm grateful that I'm even alive because had he died I wouldn't be here as he was drafted when he was just 16.

I give thanks to all those who put everything on the line for people who are disgusted with them and people who love them. These men do what every american should do. I even teared up at the video caution posted.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2427

Walked outside after classes were over Wednesday and saw two older gents will their uniforms on (I'm guessing WW2/Korea/'Nam vets, asking them wouldn't have been necessary). I proceeded to stop, turn around and give them both about a firm 3 second handshake whilst thanking them for their courage and bravery. FUCK YEA.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4960

Thanks to all vets, and not only vets, those who serve now.

Special thanks to my Maternal Grandfather (RCAF), Paternal Grandfather (Army [presently LFC]), Uncle (USAF), my friend KJ (USMC), my friend Adam (LFC), and whoever in SG serves or has served!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2994

thanks to those who fought during the iraq war, who fought bravely against the american army and NATO

Veterans on both sides guys.

(not talking about civilian killers-suicide bombers)

Reply to Thread