? servers

? players online

What is going on with SG? ...

• Content Count:  8383

In SG, as always Proof of some kind matters, not hearsay from the 4 people thanking you. It has never worked like that and you know it. I have no dog in this fight either way, but Do not generalise all of us with baseless accusation if you cannot produce the proof to back them up.

I wasnt saying he was guilty of trollin', I was merely stateing if charged with trollin' using the excuse that it was for the laughs for everyone else wasnt a good excuse to defend yourself.

• Content Count:  11501

I wasnt saying he was guilty of trollin', I was merely stateing if charged with trollin' using the excuse that it was for the laughs for everyone else wasnt a good excuse to defend yourself.

I'm not using any excuse. We weren't trolling. Obviously something funny is up when the 4 people accused are asking you to post the demo, yet you won't.

I'm not using any excuse. We weren't trolling. Obviously something funny is up when the 4 people accused are asking you to post the demo, yet you won't.

lol Sure Caution, I just made up those 2 quotes. Your right bro, my bad :p

• Content Count:  1324

In SG, as always Proof of some kind matters.

(In regards to newt and this quote)

I don't want to sound angry, or like I'm hatin' (and wouldn't like to start hate), but how could you have proof of ghosting?

That also seems pretty subjective and opinionated, not to mention I know Newt, and the chances of him doing things like this are slim at best.

If there's more than what the general public can see, then please, by all means, show it.

• Content Count:  11501

(In regards to newt and this quote)

I don't want to sound angry, or like I'm hatin' (and wouldn't like to start hate), but how could you have proof of ghosting?

That also seems pretty subjective and opinionated, not to mention I know Newt, and the chances of him doing things like this are slim at best.

Highsky said he flat out admitted to it. I only banned him for RDMing (I watched him blast a shotgun into a crowd of 8 or 9 people). Highsky put it at a perm because newt admitted to ghosting in the server or something of the sort.

• Content Count:  881

Hey everyone with their panties in a bunch over this shit... Umad?

"Oh he's trolling me QQ" Get fucking over it. Welcome to SG, it has always been like this; there are dicks, trolls, crybabies, whistle-blowers, hard asses, girls, and Epeen out the ass. If you haven't figured it out by now, where the fuck have you been? If you are that offended send sceenies of the comments or demos of it to the higher-ups. No need for this thread. I'm with Pot on this one, I don't care and if you want to leave over some "trolling" then please, let the door hit your dumb ass on the way out!

• Content Count:  3073

Kiwi, we do have ways of finding out, plus when you flat out say in public chat that you are going to do it, just to finish off the 3 still living traitors, then yes we can knock you off the server for a few hours. Especially after a few warnings for acting like a douchebag in the server.

Hey everyone with their panties in a bunch over this shit... Umad?

"Oh he's trolling me QQ" Get fucking over it. Welcome to SG, it has always been like this; there are dicks, trolls, crybabies, whistle-blowers, hard asses, girls, and Epeen out the ass. If you haven't figured it out by now, where the fuck have you been? If you are that offended send sceenies of the comments or demos of it to the higher-ups. No need for this thread. I'm with Pot on this one, I don't care and if you want to leave over some "trolling" then please, let the door hit your dumb ass on the way out!

SG is looking like its in good shape from this post, lets put this on our homepage so people know what we are all about. :doh:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  881

SG is looking like its in good shape from this post, lets put this on our homepage so people know what we are all about. :doh:

It's always been like this, if you want to change human nature when they get on the internet on a forum connected to a video game community, good luck :thumb:

Reply to Thread