? servers

? players online

Gta 4

• Content Count:  1938

I just played it for some 4 hours, and damn boy!

It really lives up to the hype and the details in the game is just mindblowing! When you're outsite your car you can hear the radio playing, the cars signal when turning, the new fighting system is just brilliant and the caracters are great :)

Can't wait to move away from the starting area and into the 'real' city.

GTA IV is just BIG - if you havn't yet bought it, get it!

mind giving me a spare xbox 360??? : (

• Content Count:  4473

It appears to be freezing up on both the PS3 and 360 versions. You can read about it online and the solution that many people suggest is clearing your memory cache (and if PS3 uninstall and reinstall the update or whatev is needed for GTA IV).

• Content Count:  111

Hmm i heard the problems were restricted to the 60tgb ps3s (calm down fanboys). I could be mistaken though.

Either way I'm jealous. I have no console to speak of and gta IV would be the sole reason to purchase one.

EDIT: Whoops this was ANECDOTAL evidence It looks like its more widespread than I thought.

-Straylight

Edited by Straylight

• Content Count:  1158

Okay, this problem seems to happen in the first cutscene, and since I've done 20% of the game now, I guess it won't happen to me now, yay!

.. After playing GTA IV for about 10 hours, I gotta admit that the amount of details and brilliant thinking put into this game is just amazing. But it's like it lacks something, I can't quite put my finger on it, but to be honest I think straight 10's in the reviews is a little too much.

Oh well, it's a brilliant game, and the multiplayer seems kinda fun too :)

Edit: Ah, and like always you get your favourite radio stations and tunes.. I absolutly love cruiseing around with these ones on atm:

Swizz Beatz - Top Down:

C8k1aLgdRX4

Kanye West - Flashing lights (Kind of nudity in it, so now you're 'warned' :d

mEccxPPwXmI

Justice - Waters of Nazerath

Ze8xvJAB0dA

What do you guys like listening to?

Edited by Saxe

• Content Count:  188

It appears to be freezing up on both the PS3 and 360 versions. You can read about it online and the solution that many people suggest is clearing your memory cache (and if PS3 uninstall and reinstall the update or whatev is needed for GTA IV).

Lol, that worked thxs :thumbup:

• Content Count:  1938

Okay, this problem seems to happen in the first cutscene, and since I've done 20% of the game now, I guess it won't happen to me now, yay!

.. After playing GTA IV for about 10 hours, I gotta admit that the amount of details and brilliant thinking put into this game is just amazing. But it's like it lacks something, I can't quite put my finger on it, but to be honest I think straight 10's in the reviews is a little too much.

Oh well, it's a brilliant game, and the multiplayer seems kinda fun too :)

Edit: Ah, and like always you get your favourite radio stations and tunes.. I absolutly love cruiseing around with these ones on atm:

What do you guys like listening to?

I liked listening to Dr. Dre and Ice Cube from San Andres better : D

Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang

zEMmbtcxbpc

Ice Cube-Today Was A Good Day

c4RY-eJgHHs

Swizz Beatz is the shit though aswell.

• Content Count:  580

When I saw a preview of what was on the soundtrack , I really didn't like it too much , but I'm not into that kind of music. During one of the videos people were streaming online , they had Marley on the radio though , that's pretty cool. I'd like for there to be a classical station just like GTA III but they haven't done that in a while , so I'll just stick to the Jazz and Disco radio networks :001_cool:

Liberty City "GoogleMap"

• Content Count:  1158

Aww.. I'm stuck at the snow storm mission - can anyone give me some advice on it? I've tried 3 times now, and it takes 20 min each.. Gah, I hate how much I fail at it.

Reply to Thread