? servers

? players online

Black Ops 360

• Content Count:  6712

Yeah, I know about 4 or 5 who play BO on PS3 and about 2 or 3 who play BO on Xbox 360. They keep telling me how easy the game is but I keep calling them COD/Console fags and show them this video everytime and they shut up...lol.

q76UNcuKSVY

So that games supposed to be good?

I'd never play it I think it's stupid :crazy:

You'd NEVER play a Quake game?

I have done a little bit..... but I don't really like that low gravity laser gun stuff. Look at that video.....it just shows how annoying it is when you're just minding your own business and some guy blasts you from the air at 100mph. I don't even like lightweight in COD yet alone that crazy shit, lol.

• Like 1
Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  1030

considering joining, want in for atryout.

Sweeet!

Wait, Fifa 11? I might consider.

Yes, we have a Fifa 11 tryout. Tryouts are mostly to prevent trolls, sore losers, and extremely under aged noobs. Being bad at the game doesnt count as a noob in my book. There arent many people in at this time because of it being a new game. Hopefully expanding the group soon in the Fifa region!

Edited by Danno

• Content Count:  11725

You'd NEVER play a Quake game?

I have.

But i think consoles are like left and right.

You cant say one is better than the other because they are two different things.

INb4Fapjoke

• Content Count:  2085

I have done a little bit..... but I don't really like that low gravity laser gun stuff. Look at that video.....it just shows how annoying it is when you're just minding your own business and some guy blasts you from the air at 100mph. I don't even like lightweight in COD yet alone that crazy shit, lol.

It's designed for quick heart-racing fighting and dodging. Not realistic, but really fun. Some people prefer slower FPSes, nothing wrong with that ^_^

It's designed for quick heart-racing fighting and dodging. Not realistic, but really fun. Some people prefer slower FPSes, nothing wrong with that ^_^

Well I think you need a bit of both really.

I've played games like Project Reality and I'm no aiming expert so that can be tricky.

• Content Count:  479

Yeah, I know about 4 or 5 who play BO on PS3 and about 2 or 3 who play BO on Xbox 360. They keep telling me how easy the game is but I keep calling them COD/Console fags and show them this video everytime and they shut up...lol.

q76UNcuKSVY

Shit. It's been awhile since I've seen such fast paced action.

Reply to Thread