? servers

? players online

Best/Worst Drunk/Drug Experiences

• Content Count:  3299

Potshot and mikey make me drink a whole 2/6 in 1 night, passed out, woke up, first hangover ever which was brutal all day (Never got hangovers from drinking before).

Smoking a quarter of weed + thc rips out of a hookah all night, around 4 am one of their buddys comes over with alot of honey oil which we smoked a lot of, highest ive ever been.

Was at a sick house party of 100 people or more, garage was got hotboxed with a killer gasmask. A half o proboly got passed around that night. Shit was viscious.

Edited by ManiacJak

• Content Count:  894

Fuck man. Yesterday we were hot boxing at an empty school park near my friends house and after we're done I notice a car pull up on the road behind us. Out of the corner of my eye I see a man walking past the car and out of sight. So I zone out for a bit and when I look at the building next to us I see the man walking towards the car slowly (mind you we were parked at the end of the parking lot). So I let my friends know and when he starts to pull out of the parking space the man (who has been staring at us this WHOLE TIME) stops walking, walks into the road where we were gonna drive on, and just stops walking again..My friend had to drive around him, and he just stayed staring at us. Oh, and the car was still parked on the road this whole time.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or not but it definitely had my heart racing for a few.

Also, it doesn't sound that bad now, but trust me, that shit was freaky..

• Content Count:  110

worst drug related?

getting caught at the age of 16 with an Eighth of homegrown weed on me, getting arrested and charged for effectively dealing, spending 4 hours in a cell before my mother turned up, and being reprimanded with a charge of posession.... WITHOUT EVEN HAVING SMOKED ANY OF IT.

• Content Count:  6741

worst drug related?

getting caught at the age of 16 with an Eighth of homegrown weed on me, getting arrested and charged for effectively dealing, spending 4 hours in a cell before my mother turned up, and being reprimanded with a charge of posession.... WITHOUT EVEN HAVING SMOKED ANY OF IT.

A reprimand is a slap on the wrist and 4 hours? I've been in a cell from 2AM to 5pm the next day. I'm not telling anyone why lol. :madgrin:

Reply to Thread