? servers

? players online

***IMPORTANT***Read ASAP**

• Content Count:  171

Wow this sucks. And ZM does have Enemys, but dont for one sec think it was tardshock. That kid is not smart enough to do something like that.

When every one else wants to be the super mega power like SG/ZM you will have people that hate you. But i am sure this will get fixed and there will be no problems.

I hate to sound like a prick, but there's really no need to be paranoid, this will only be an isolated case that probably involved something he'd rather not say.

• Content Count:  950

Change your passwords often guys, if you ever get the message "Logged in at another location" when you never login on another computer thats a red flag.

i remember first time i got on steam my password was 123456 cos i thought it was something only on my comp ^^

now youre better of cracking a safe than trying to guess my pw x]

• Content Count:  6084

I hate to sound like a prick, but there's really no need to be paranoid, this will only be an isolated case that probably involved something he'd rather not say.

No you don't sound like a prick, you sound like a vague prick.

• Content Count:  381

10 Most Commonly Used Passwords Online

1. password

2. 123456

3. qwerty

4. abc123

5. letmein

6. monkey

7. myspace1

8. password1

9. blink182

10. (your first name)

a lot of times doesn't matter what password u use u need to make sure what u download from web sites is virus free most of the viruses come in .exe file so if ur not sure on particular file google search it

• Content Count:  171

I download trojans for fun! Nothing beats listening to your hard disk come to a screeching halt as NOD 32 AV manually shuts down the R/R head and backtracks to delete the files!

Actually, that's fun to do whilst in Linux (using WINE of course), though, it's hard to get most of them to work properly, if that's a bad thing.

• Content Count:  1814

damn.

thats not good.

Hope you get your account back soon or you can rebuy all games again that you had played because of the guy hacked all games and your vac banned if your not in time :(

good luck haggard

• Content Count:  670

a lot of times doesn't matter what password u use u need to make sure what u download from web sites is virus free most of the viruses come in .exe file so if ur not sure on particular file google search it

This is true.

If you just use "remember my password" on everything you can then you generally won't have issues...having to actually pull the password files off your computer and decrypt them is more work than most crackers are willing to put in, especially when there's a whole world of people stupid enough to give out their info to anyone who asks.

• Content Count:  16

This is just much bigger. then zombie murder. it aint microshack my brother works for steam and over the last 3 days over 93051 accouts have been reported hijacked

Reply to Thread