? servers

? players online

***IMPORTANT***Read ASAP**

• Content Count:  78

well lets hope he isnt hacking on your account haggard.... if he hax and gets vac banned on any of your games.. your shit outa luck sorry to say ... you will get your account back USELESS!! same hapened to me ... my 7 dig got stolen, guy hacked ... got it back and ohhh vac banned how nice ... i told them and tried everything but they said they wouldnt/couldnt do anything.

they will ask for your credit card info that you used to purchase the account with. just so ya know.

• Content Count:  4685

Well if he can get haggard all admins need to atch there backs my buddie got hacked this shit is REALY ANNoYING!!!! Oh and Steam didnt do shit for him he got somone to "get" it back for him.

• Content Count:  4354

Wow this sucks. And ZM does have Enemys, but dont for one sec think it was tardshock. That kid is not smart enough to do something like that.

When every one else wants to be the super mega power like SG/ZM you will have people that hate you. But i am sure this will get fixed and there will be no problems.

• Content Count:  381

damn some ppl just dont have life why whould u hack someone else account the game is like $20 and btw there is one person that hit my mind and Haggard u know witch one

• Content Count:  2959

Most viruses nowadays aren't destructive, it's more profitable to try and recruit a botnet drone or steal someone's CDkeys and steam/wow/whatever accounts. Bad file on FPSB is how I got my account hijacked once, just happened to be unlucky enough to log into steam just before my AV caught it.

Reply to Thread