? servers

? players online

Canada

• Content Count:  11725

Dumb and wrong?

Lol. Not wrong, and how a statement (that is not wrong) can be dumb is beyond me. Obviously not everyone does it, but yes, some Americans do pretend to be Canadian.

And yeah I am glad not to be american. I'm not saying you can't be glad to be american. Pro's and cons for different places.

There is one thing I am sad about not being American, and that's Netflix. It's out in Canada but a lot of the stuff they have is exclusive to the USA.

My history teacher is American but teaches Canadian History.

He thinks both sides of history is fine.

Be4 he became Canadian, he did wear Canadian stuff to hid he was American.

Was he ashamed to be American, Heck no.

He just didnt want to cause anything

• Content Count:  1752

Dumb and wrong?

Lol. Not wrong, and how a statement (that is not wrong) can be dumb is beyond me. Obviously not everyone does it, but yes, some Americans do pretend to be Canadian.

And yeah I am glad not to be american. I'm not saying you can't be glad to be american. Pro's and cons for different places.

There is one thing I am sad about not being American, and that's Netflix. It's out in Canada but a lot of the stuff they have is exclusive to the USA.

Bitches aint even considered Americans. Also, I would say some is more like a few.

Point I'm going for here is be proud to be Canadian; don't be proud to not be American. Makes you seem childish and before you try and point out the hypocrisy, yes, the "We understand your anger" comment was a joke.

• Like 1
Edited by Trogdor

• Content Count:  2661

Heh. American stupidity and ignorance is so unrelenting it's not even annoying anymore, just wildly impressive.

There's a reason why pretty much every Canadian knows the rule "When you travel, wear as many Canadian things as you can so people don't think you are from the USA."

Even Americans wear Canadian flag pins to pretend they aren't from the US.

Honestly and truly glad I don't get grouped in with the stereotype of americans, when not all americans are as stupid as so many make them out to be.

Also:

Lolled so hard when he's like "commit a crime and as long as you can drive you'll get away". It's funny because I bet a lot of American's think that the mounties are our only police force.

you are fucking stupid.

good day.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3697

Bitches aint even considered Americans. Also, I would some is more like a few.

Point I'm going for here is be proud to be Canadian; don't be proud to not be American. Makes you seem childish and before you try and point out the hypocrisy, yes, the "We understand your anger" comment was a joke.

Lol. I'm not proud I'm not American. I'm just glad that I'm not. Like I said, there's no reason you can't be proud to be american. But I have my reasons to be glad I'm not American just as I would assume you have your reasons you're glad you're not Canadian.

And yes I know it was a joke lol.

But seriously, you're lucky you were nice to me with this post because I was this || close to banning you.

you are fucking stupid.

good day.

No you are fucking stupid.

good day.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1752

But seriously, you're lucky you were nice to me with this post because I was this || close to banning you.

Please don't think you're top shit. If you plan on resorting to bans when people aren't "nice" to you on a gaming site, you might be taking things a little too seriously.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread