? servers

? players online

Canada

• Content Count:  3697

Please don't think you're top shit. If you plan on resorting to bans when people aren't "nice" to you on a gaming site, you might be taking things a little too seriously.

Wow...

Apparently nobody caught the sarcasm lol. As I've said before, I couldn't care less if people disagree with me. I'm NOT going to ban you because you don't agree with me.

How can that even possibly be taken seriously when it's so over the top that it's ludicrous.. I was 0% serious.

• Content Count:  1752

Apparently nobody caught the sarcasm lol. As I've said before, I couldn't care less if people disagree with me. I'm NOT going to ban you because you don't agree with me.

How can that even possibly be taken seriously when it's so over the top that it's ludicrous.. I was 0% serious.

It's hard to detect sarcasm in text, but it's all good.

• Content Count:  1070

Bitches be scared to attack Canada, that's why no1 has in the past hundred years, same can't be said about America.

When America did try to invade Canada (The War of 1812) they failed miserably, back to your ignorance.

Canada #1.

• Content Count:  8383

Bitches be scared to attack Canada, that's why no1 has in the past hundred years, same can't be said about America.

When America did try to invade Canada (The War of 1812) they failed miserably, back to your ignorance.

Canada #1.

you mean the british forces who defended canada against a small US army. lol

• Like 1

Reply to Thread