? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  3440

Clearly you need a RL. On a serious note.. HOLY FUCKING SHIT that's a lot of posts. I'm on these forums all the fucking time.. and I can't even come close to that.

• Content Count:  11725

Clearly you need a RL. On a serious note.. HOLY FUCKING SHIT that's a lot of posts. I'm on these forums all the fucking time.. and I can't even come close to that.

I got a life, and im only on the hours for 2-3 hours a day.

Also delete my post count, i dont care.

I post because i can, some posts might be spam, some might be shit, some might of been good.

And Daze, that hurts.

Insert Bait-----

"Only fags call people fags"

• Content Count:  8383

I post because i can, some posts might be spam, some might be shit, some might of been good.

And Daze, that hurts.

Insert Bait-----

You took his comments to seriously, if you find a topic that you post in then who cares aslong as it isnt spam. The only reason my post count is where it is, is probably from all the arguments :p and topics I enjoy discussing. Doesnt mean I dont have a life since it only takes a few hours a day to post shit.

Just keep on doing what you want, although idk how you are so high unless its from all those damn anime discussions. :p

You took his comments to seriously, if you find a topic that you post in then who cares aslong as it isnt spam. The only reason my post count is where it is, is probably from all the arguments :p and topics I enjoy discussing. Doesnt mean I dont have a life since it only takes a few hours a day to post shit.

Just keep on doing what you want, although idk how you are so high unless its from all those damn anime discussions. :p

I dont care so much.

Anyways this can be locked.

got derailed.

• Content Count:  3440

And Daze, that hurts.

Insert Bait-----

I highlighted the part you apparently skipped when reading. I was joking. But I guess you can take it however you want.

I highlighted the part you apparently skipped when reading. I was joking. But I guess you can take it however you want.

Oh, i could tell it was a joke.

I was just saying i do have a life.

Reply to Thread