? servers

? players online

God hates Retards???

• Content Count:  5063

I dont know about you but i think this guy who made this site have to be retarded. i dont see whats frong with "retarded people" and why would 99,99% of all woman end up in hell?

http://www.godhatesgoths.com/godhatesretards.html

heres is some of the things he said on the web site:

RETARDS ARE THE DEVIL'S CHILDREN

"God created man in his own image" Genesis 1:27

Many of my followers have asked me, 'if God made all men perfect and in his own image, then where do retards come from?' While this answer is fairly straight-forward to a learned man of the Bible, it sickens me to the very pit of my stomach that some pathetic people have the nerve to suggest that God actually created these filthy limbless monsters. They say to me 'How did God get it so wrong?', like these wretched creatures have anything to do with him. It's utterly offensive to even suggest that God, in his infinite wisdom, would create something as loathsome and repulsive a a spastic child. So let me tell you exactly where these disgusting beasts come from. They are the seed of Hell itself.

From the first book of the Holy Bible, Genesis, which deals with the creation of the Earth, the birth of man, and the banishment of Lucifer and his Demons to Earth.

'The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God [Fallen Angels - Demons] came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them.' Genesis 6:4

And there it is. During the early days of the Earth we find out exactly where retards come from. They are the product of Demons raping women. The spawn of Satan. Half-demon children with spastic retardation and other defects. And the Bible goes on to teach that these filthy Demon half-breeds created hate and disorder. Turning man against man, until the World was full of evil and wickedness. And it made God weep.

'And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for I am sorry that I have made them.' Genesis 6:6-8

Of course, you will ask what proof do we have that retards today are the descendants of those filthy half-Demon hybrids that caused the destruction of mankind? That they have the same blood running through their twisted limbs as the Demons cast out of Heaven? Well let me remind you of your original question. If God is so perfect then why would he create a retard? I think the answer is in the question. He wouldn't. These creatures are the spawn of Hell, and anyone who suggests otherwise is not only insulting me, he is insulting God.

So let's get one thing straight here, these filthy retards are not even human. They are worthless slobbering stammering stuttering piecies of excrement. An abomination to God. They are a burden on our economy. They are a burden on the poor mothers who bore them, though I have no doubt those mothers must have done something to deserve such deformed repulsive babies. They were probably whores, fornicators, alcoholics, wiccans, satanists, losers, junkies, homosexuals or Jews to have been cursed with twisted limbless demon children like that. You would never catch a True Christian giving birth to one of these defective mongeloid monsters.

They are a burden on the tax-payer, that we pump all our hard-earned dollars into homes to house these illiterate mongeloids, that we fund their spastic activities, and gain nothing in return.

I was walking along the street just the other day when one of these dumb animals was blocking my passage, holding up the Lords work. I tried several times to get around this pathetic animal, who was walking like a wounded chimpanzee. It took all of my strength of character and good will not to push this twisted limbless monster flat on his ugly spastic head. It angered me that here was me pursuing the Lords work, and Lucifer had put such a repulsive obstacle in my path.

It would be worth noting that since I have started this website, many of our avid readers have emailed me, voicing their opinions on this subject. Their main complaint was about the horrendous waste of our government economy on these useless creatures. Money that could be used for good Christian causes, such as building new Churches. They suggest things to me like ‘Let’s put all these retards to good use’. If God intended them to act like animals, let us treat them as animals. Every home could have one. They can train monkeys and dogs, how easy would it be to train a retard to do menial tasks around the home? Take out the trash, switch on the microwave oven, collect the mail, the kids could play fetch with it. It would be very cheap to run, you could feed it the left-over food from the trash, build it a kennel for outside the house. Heaven forbid anyone would want one of these drooling vegetables living in their own homes. Yes, many good ideas and encouraging points to all this, and It would be easy to forget how dangerous they are.

No, but this would be wrong. It would be like inviting Satan into our homes. God has shown me all the signs. These filthy Godless creatures will turn on us come Judgement day. Then we will see them for the Hell-hounds they truly are.

Then we have other equally dangerous retardations such as schizophrenia and epilepsy, otherwise known to the Christian world as 'Demon Possession'. I love it how men of science use big fancy words to describe something men of God have known about for 1000s of years.

Up until a few years ago my Church used to organise trips to our local retard home, so we could get a look at these filthy animals close-up. I used to take a few of my children at a time, and get them to stare into these creatures eyes, until they saw the demon within. Some would see it right away, while others took a few hours, but all saw their true faces within the first visit. Have you ever stared into a retards eyes? Because until you have you won't know what i'm talking about. You can really see the wild animal in there. The demon. You can see them for what they truly are. Their hatred for my God, their denial of him.

I for one can't wait till all retards burn. Praise Jesus!

• Content Count:  2180

Well guys, apparently the bible says jesus died for our sins, so what's the point in not sinning anymore huh?

why the fuck would you believe in god anyway, you have to go to church for like an hour a week. you know how many times i can masturbate in an hour?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11725

Adolf Hitler – Evil Nazi Dictator, Bi-sexual and Goth Icon (Retardation – Parkinson’s disease)

John Lennon – Satanic recording artist, hated Christ (Retardation – learning retardation ADHD)

Elvis Presley – Satanic recording artist (Retardation – diabetes)

Stephen Hawking – Satanic Scientist, possible Anti-Christ. Well known for his ugly deformed appearance and his creepy robot voice, which terrifies children Worldwide. (Retardation – Motor Neuron Disease)

Reply to Thread